GET YOUR FREAKKK ON \m/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET YOUR FREAKKK ON \m/

GET YOUR FREAKKK ON \m/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» HappY B!rThDaY To DruGeR ;*
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 pm by Max

» One of my drawings ;D
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am by Alo0olA

» Prevent flu this winter.
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm by Alo0olA

» Jokes ;pP~
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 pm by Alo0olA

» Google 2080!!~
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 am by Alo0olA

» ma7ad mn el group kan m36eeny wayh chan arsem hatha ;p
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm by Max

» Hii all *.*
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm by Alo0olA

» Happy Birthday Janjoon ;)
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am by Pink.Fairy

» Hey all ;D
Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:49 pm by .Dwaishen.

Top posters
Janjoon
Prevent flu this winter. I_vote_lcapPrevent flu this winter. I_voting_barPrevent flu this winter. I_vote_rcap 
D R U G E R
Prevent flu this winter. I_vote_lcapPrevent flu this winter. I_voting_barPrevent flu this winter. I_vote_rcap 
Max
Pink.Fairy
Nanii
Alo0olA
FarahFresh
RoZZoW
.Dwaishen.
stinkyy
Poll

Prevent flu this winter.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

Prevent flu this winter. Empty
PostSubject: Prevent flu this winter.   Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 am

So, short of staying at home for the rest of your life in order to avoid getting the flu, what can you do to minimise your risk of being laid low this winter? Quite a lot actually.

Wash those hands. Regular handwashing is essential. Also do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose unnecessarily. Avoid touching things such as handrailings on stairs, lift buttons or other peoples' computer mouses, as far as possible. Flu often gets spread by means of these.

Don't dry out. Drink lots of water. This will protect the inner mucous linings of the respiratory tract, which make up your first line of defence against cold and flu viruses.

Beat the heat. Many types of heaters dry out the air and in a confined space can create an ideal environment for viruses to spread. This also happens when heaters are left on overnight.

Don't share your viruses. Don't share food, utensils, pens, pencils, handkerchiefs or towels with fellow students. Flu germs spread very easily by means of these things.

Don't put your germs where your mouth is. Avoid kissing anyone who may have the flu! You will almost certainly be next in line.

Hit the fruit. Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables to make sure that your defences are up and running. Eating a healthy diet helps your immune system to fight viruses. If the canteen has no fresh fruit, bring some from home.

Don't be a couch potato. Do regular moderate exercise. Listen to your body by taking a break when you're feeling under the weather.

Get the shot. Ask your parents to take you to the doctor or chemist to get this year's flu vaccine. These minimise your chances of getting the particular strain of flu doing the rounds in the school this year.
Back to top Go down
Nanii

Nanii

PostSubject: Re: Prevent flu this winter.   Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 am

Hiiii

great topic Max !

but to be honest :$ I don't do anything from that opsi

I do wash my hand and i don't share my viruses! Very Happy

but i have a flu sick in summer too heff

LOL !! i really have to be more healthy and do what you said hmm

thnx alot yawyaw
Back to top Go down
D R U G E R
Admin
D R U G E R

PostSubject: Re: Prevent flu this winter.   Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

HeYy

thnx dr.Max Very Happy

bs mno now yroo7 3end eldoctor eb hal days hmmmm

ma awa6na lool opsi

bs elly u said ashya2 rly mohemma Wink

big thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://get-your-freakkk-on.vampire-legend.com
Alo0olA

Alo0olA

PostSubject: Re: Prevent flu this winter.   Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Ya36iich el 3afyaa 3ala hal maw'9o3 el 7loo good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prevent flu this winter.   Prevent flu this winter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prevent flu this winter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GET YOUR FREAKKK ON \m/ :: ρυρłı¢ ƒσяυмš :: H.E.A.L.T.H-
Jump to: